Terms of Service
The webpage https://conflictforecast.org is operated by Hannes Mueller and Christopher Rauh. Please read these terms of service carefully before using the data offered on https://conflictforecast.org.
- We are providing all data on this webpage free of charge but under the conditions stated below.
- Every time you use the data depicted on this webpage or downloaded from this webpage please cite as: Mueller, Hannes and Christopher Rauh (2020). The Hard Problem of Prediction for Conflict Prevention. Cambridge Working Papers in Economics: 2015. https://doi.org/10.17863/CAM.52483
- This Agreement does not transfer from to you any of our or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain solely with us.
- The content of this webpage and downloaded content is free to use and display. You can use and share the data provided here. The only exception are for-profit purposes. If you want to use the content of this webpage or downloaded data for for-profit purposes, you need to ask permission from us.
- We do not guarantee that the data that can be downloaded from or is provided on this webpage is correct, i.e. that events forecasted on this webpage will occur or that the news summaries provided are without error.
Barcelona, 8th of February 2021